When it comes to fire pumps, I believe everyone is no stranger. To put it simply, fire pumps are used for fire protection. There are many types of fire pumps. They can be divided into powered fire pumps and unpowered fire pumps according to their power source. In fact, fire pumps can also be classified again. as follows:
1. According to the application, these are divided into fire pumps for vehicles, fire pumps for ships, and fire pumps for engineering.
的 The occurrence of these fire pumps can enable people to use specially planned fire pumps in these specific places, which can improve work efficiency.
2. According to the classification of the outlet pressure, the fire pumps are divided into low-pressure fire pumps, medium-pressure fire pumps, and high-pressure fire pumps, and a high-low pressure fire pump is now planned.
3. According to the application, these fire pumps are divided into water supply fire pumps, stabilized fire pumps and foam fire pumps. This is a more important classification method.
4. According to the characteristics of the auxiliary pump when the fire pump is working, it can be classified into ordinary fire pumps. This kind of fire pump is a fire pump with no auxiliary effect.
5. There are deep well fire pumps. The operating conditions of this type of fire pump are relatively severe. Submersible fire pump, this kind of fire pump is more special in planning, and it is better in terms of safety and reliability to operate the fire pump according to the operation specification.